Monday, March 17, 2008

Fine

  I'm gonna punt that imp.
  Anyway... forgot to mention that I ran into Mel's friend Mel. (My sister Melindrava's friend Melissa, that is.) She's not dead yet, and I don't reckon she'll be with the Scarlet Crusade for much longer - I was puttering around Tirisfal Glades killing the annoyances and I overheard her captain yelling at her for not "pursuing her duties with sufficient enthusiasm". Translation, she wasn't killing undead enough.
  Heh. Guess running into Sis kinda upset her...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* As though I don't have enough to read! Why don't you and Mel collaborate on a single diary? ;)

Great stuff!!

Calindrava said...

She's the one who writes a diary; I just make occasional snarky comments. Big sisters get annoyed when their little brothers write snarky comments in their diaries, so I keep 'em here...